HelpWhat do with this Offset ?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
What do with this Offset ?
Hi ! I found a Offset for cod4 , just a simple no recoil i want learn how to do a thing like that :

i got the interface but i need the code to put in


Code:
Da code : http://puu.sh/eXghR/f4d29d5781.png
Da interface : http://puu.sh/eXgHf/73f08a9a74.png
pls help me i wanna be a h4xor
/Bump :d {PLSSS
Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
Hi ! I found a Offset for cod4 , just a simple no recoil i want learn how to do a thing like that :

i got the interface but i need the code to put in


Code:
Da code : http://puu.sh/eXghR/f4d29d5781.png
Da interface : http://puu.sh/eXgHf/73f08a9a74.png
pls help me i wanna be a h4xor
Use either WriteProcessMemory() or memcpy().
Don't forget to use VirtualProtectEx(or VirtualProtect).

WriteProcessMemory() and VirtualProtectEx() -> External Procedures.
memcpy() and VirtualProtect() -> Internal(via shared memory) Procedures.
I guess you gotta NOP it? Or iirc "JE" means JUMP-IF-EQUAL, so you either NOP the address where it's going to jump or you just reverse that jump call. Again I'm not sure for this, and also I am too lazy to search google so yeah try it out...
Hey , im rrally a noob , i just know how find offsets but i don't know what write first , what i need to do etc ? any help = $ thx
Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
Hey , im rrally a noob , i just know how find offsets but i don't know what write first , what i need to do etc ? any help = $ thx
Bribery is not going to get you answers on here, and it's not going to help you learn.

If you want to know what to do with it you should try googling it first. If you can't figure it out but have at least tried, and I do mean actually tried, then you can post on any forum asking for help.
Uhhh OP I'm pretty sure when you say that you "know how to find offsets" you just follow step-to-step tutorials on what to click or else you would've been able to do this.
Just help me if possible, isearched on google i din't find anything it's just a question so if you cant answer don't speak @Knochove.
Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
Just help me if possible, isearched on google i din't find anything it's just a question so if you cant answer don't speak @Knochove.
Actually, he can answer it.

I don't think you actually searched too far, and you didn't narrow down your search. How about you find some source code for someone elses no recoil and see what they did with the pointer and offsets. Of course, you'll also need to know C++ to actually understand what the code does.
Quote Originally Posted by InunoTaishou View Post
Actually, he can answer it.

I don't think you actually searched too far, and you didn't narrow down your search. How about you find some source code for someone elses no recoil and see what they did with the pointer and offsets. Of course, you'll also need to know C++ to actually understand what the code does.
I understand a little the C++ really a little but im not so experimented .. so pls
Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
I understand a little the C++
You need a lot more then.
You know how to find offsets??? I wish I knew how, could you teach me?

Anyways... RPM and WPM are your friends.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us