Sig Request

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
1. Asuno, centered please.
2.YouTube Addict of MPGH, directly underneath main text.
3.300x 100 will be fine.
4.No style required, unless there is a modern style.
5. There really isn't a theme i require.
6.Red for text, black for background.
7. The image I want is the guy holding the knife in my sig. He should be on the right and left of the text facing the center.
8.No designer request.
9. Nothing else really, thanks in advance
so u dont want a pic and no style?!? that means just words? dude u kinda need to say Sumthing otherwise wtf do i do for u?
thats all he want

what an interesting life he must have
Ok just one question, how does what I want in my sig have to do with my life? And please answer logically.
Quote Originally Posted by Asuno View Post
Ok just one question, how does what I want in my sig have to do with my life? And please answer logically.
truthfully i got no clue loli was messing around with u XD
Here ya go its my best and first sig i made do you like it then pl0x glive meh thanks and a rep

Lawl dumbfuck. :3 And I don't want to try on your sig, it'll waste too much of my time. :P
Check the edit in my request.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us