Thumbs upPatchedWarface Hyperion Hack NA/EU

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Warface Hyperion Hack NA/EU

Warface Hyperion Hack NA
Author: Hyperion
AntiCheats: UnDetected

Weapon
No Recoil
Accuracy
Silencer
Freeze Crosshair
Anti-Shutter
Quick Bayonet
Fast Fire
Quick Knife
Floating Mines
Anti-Zoom
Zoom-Mode

Player:
Endurance
High Jump
Long Jump
Long Tackle
Casper Mode
No Fall Damage
Levitation
Ostrich
Giraffe
Anti-Flash

Additional:
Darkness Mode
WallHack
WallShot
WarrFrame
FullBright

How to Use:
1) Start Game and wait until main menu loads.
2) Start HyperionHack.exe as Admin.

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1422195150/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...d96550f314c163ⓘ

Approval:
@Mayion
@Jim Morrison
Hyperion Hack_mpgh.net.zip859 KB · 1,348 downloads 27/57 malicious
Please update the virus scans and scan the rar/zip.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Please update the virus scans and scan the rar/zip.
Sorry i was sleeping just woke up and changed the virus scans. xD Sorry to keep everyone waiting.
Approved, post back results.
Every time I spawn I walk super slow and I get stuck on the roof! wtf
It isnt working for me , ran the game i normally would and opened Hyperion as admin, selected the options i wanted and join a match but it didnt work....
I don't get why this doesn't work for you guys, this works fine for me NA server.
Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCoder View Post
I don't get why this doesn't work for you guys, this works fine for me NA server.
Is there anything im doing wrong? Im in EU server currently...i dont get any errors, it just doesnt work.
thank for sharing press tank for you
I keep getting error 0xc000007b every time... please help .
Quote Originally Posted by txbondboy View Post
I keep getting error 0xc000007b every time... please help .
Try updating your DirectX or microsoft visual c++.
Whenever i got to download it it says no Data Received. I'm connected to the internet just wont work for some reason
Quote Originally Posted by markruzain View Post
Is there anything im doing wrong? I'm in EU server currently...i don't get any errors, it just doesn't work.
I just tested this hack on NA server, works like a charm. I am about to test this on EU and i am gonna record it to show you it works. And if it still doesn't work play on NA server you wont lag that much u will still have Decent ping, but u have to start over xD

Quote Originally Posted by ApplePieWizard View Post
Whenever i got to download it it says no Data Received. I'm connected to the internet just wont work for some reason
It said that for me to for like a sec then it started downloading. IDK why it wont work for you. BTW what browser are you using to download it?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us