SoldSelling life .40 each.

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling life .40 each.
I'm selling life 40 cents each, I will not go first unless you are highly vouched, if you don't feel comfortable going first then we can use an omm. My skype is Arbitr951.
thats a little over priced. usually are 40. or 45.
Quote Originally Posted by DipyD View Post
thats a little over priced. usually are 40. or 45.
If I don't get anyone to buy I might change the price. I'm just trying to get the most I can though.
Bump, changed price.
Bump, still selling, 84 life in stock.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone tried scamming me, he was impersonating as @FanticSteal . His skype name is fanticseai and he copied fantics skype.
@Raple or @Color can you please change the title to selling life .40 each?
Edited
//Sold
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?