Flash Player Fix

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
"instead of putting the "Vanilla" Client in the Folder, put your hacked Client"

How do i do this? Put the hacked client inside a folder? I know how to do it on chrome with save file as... and in a map and all. But when u have thr SWF file/hacked client downloaded how do you do then? You put the Hacked in a folder? (How do i do that? I have MacBook Pro) And then put it on trusted locations?
this is awesome for a computer mot a chromebook so this doesnt work for me D:
Quote Originally Posted by fucky is awesome View Post
this is awesome for a computer mot a chromebook so this doesnt work for me D:
Huh, chromebook aren't computers. Now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Huh, chromebook aren't computers. Now I know.

What the hell is that
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
What the hell is that
The same thing as this

I get the forever Loading... screen
help pl0x
Thanks for the fix
Didn't know about this. Thanks for the fix
Thanks for helping people out Jake :3 10/10 best thread
Quote Originally Posted by FLUFFYGUY123 View Post
when i click on global settings it takes me to a website instead of the tabs. can anyone help me with this problem?
This, any help?
Quote Originally Posted by reluohs View Post
This, any help?
Are you folks opening your client with flash projector or a browser?
I apologize, I've left this Thread for dead. I posted this tutorial not taking into mind the fact that some people don't run Windows or have Macs (wtf, just why?). Anywho, thank you to @Zasx and anyone else that has salvaged up some help for this Thread. I am just a common man who happened to learn this by chance, I am no genius.
THanks dude !!
Try click on global settings again and on that website you need to see
Settings Manager (left corner) > Global Security Settings panel > ill show the settings, put access > add local (put the .swf)
Close and open again the .swf and good game.
I need help! It gives me verison load error, retrying. anything i can do?
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?