SmileSimple Crosshair Hack

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Crosshair Hack
My first crosshair!


Perx for injecting it into the game.

Start PerX
How to inject: Automatically
Browse for crosshair.dll
add it
Start game



Have fun!

Any errors post here.
Hotkey = INSERT
Crosshair.rarattachment deleted · 325 downloads before removal
Ehh download links dont work 1st post )
nvm its downloading now
Please post a Virus Scan And a SS would be nice too (I sound like a mod >.<) And could you please make a tutorial or just send me a code if you made it...? Thanks
i just scanned it, and here is results

a-squared 4.5.0.41 2009.10.28 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.10.28 -
AntiVir 7.9.1.50 2009.10.28 SPR/Tool.inj.268800
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2009.10.27 -
Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.10.28 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2009.10.28 -
AVG 8.5.0.423 2009.10.28 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.10.28 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.10.28 Trojan.Agent.ATV
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.10.28 -
Comodo 2757 2009.10.28 Application.Win32.Hacktool.Inject.~A
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.10.28 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.10.28 Suspicious File
eTrust-Vet 35.1.7087 2009.10.28 -
F-Prot 4.5.1.85 2009.10.28 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2009.10.27 -
Fortinet 3.120.0.0 2009.10.28 HackerTool/X1nject
GData 19 2009.10.28 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.72.0 2009.10.28 Backdoor.Win32.Poison
Jiangmin 11.0.800 2009.10.26 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.881 2009.10.27 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.10.28 Backdoor.Win32.Poison.axpt
McAfee 5784 2009.10.27 -
McAfee+Artemis 5784 2009.10.27 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.10.28 Riskware.Tool.inj.268800
Microsoft 1.5202 2009.10.28 -
NOD32 4552 2009.10.28 -
Norman 6.03.02 2009.10.27 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.10.28 -
Panda 10.0.2.2 2009.10.27 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.10.19 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.10.28 High Risk Worm
Rising 21.53.24.00 2009.10.28 -
Sophos 4.46.0 2009.10.28 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.10.27 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.10.28 -
TheHacker 6.5.0.2.055 2009.10.27 -
TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.10.28 -
VBA32 3.12.10.11 2009.10.27 -
ViRobot 2009.10.28.2009 2009.10.28 -
VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.10.28 -

Seems ok, but...

But i dont want to risk anyway. This guy has only 2 posts, but me to, i just activated to life on this forum ;P
Can I ask one thing..
What is the use of a crosshair in BF:H?
Everything that needs a crosshair has a crosshair. The only thing without one is the sniper, but unscoped it is as useless as hell. It isn't accurate at all, it could not hit an elephant from 4 feet away...
So, plz explain ^^
You can use it in other games too like Counter Strike or something..

But BFH is useless
But why post it in the BF:H forum if it has no use for BF:H,
and according to his post, he made it himself.
I would never make a crosshair for a game where it has no use... Or is that just me?
This kinda smells like someone who's taking credit from someone else.. But it's just a hunch...
Quote Originally Posted by Spekky6 View Post
But why post it in the BF:H forum if it has no use for BF:H,
and according to his post, he made it himself.
I would never make a crosshair for a game where it has no use... Or is that just me?
This kinda smells like someone who's taking credit from someone else.. But it's just a hunch...
WRONG!!
I made it myself + I tested it on BF:H that's why I posted it here
sorry..

-Reproduce
Quote Originally Posted by 644dd1d10eef7ccd View Post
WRONG!!
I made it myself + I tested it on BF:H that's why I posted it here
sorry..

-Reproduce
Ok sorry.
But still.. You tested it on BF:H, but what is the use of it?
I don't understnad why you made it for BF:H..?
It's useless in heroes but he's learning.

Great job, here we go. I'm already waiting your next hack.
Quote Originally Posted by hanoi22 View Post
It's useless in heroes but he's learning.

Great job, here we go. I'm already waiting your next hack.
Thanks =) And yeah it's a learning experience, You can also use the crosshair hack for Counterstrike. I'm working on a wallhack right now, when im done with that I will start learning ASM for 2D map and ESP.
And eventually hoping to make an aimbot some day.

-Reproduce
ah, the steps of useful education...
unfortunately i would not have the time to complete any of those... except maybe crosshair
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us