OutdatedARMA 3 VEHICLE LOCKER/UNLOCKER EXTERNAL PROGRAM

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by TyTerror View Post
Yeah. Does downloading Breaking Point stop it from working.
Yeah gimme a min, breaking point uses a different arma3.exe. I'll update it to that for you.

Gotta find my source code... got that shit everywhere.
does this still work no problems?
Quote Originally Posted by spudnick123 View Post
does this still work no problems?
it should, but if you've downloaded the arma 3 with breaking point, it won't. I'll make that work when I have time.
ye it works fine graet thing to have espescily for a car jaker like me lol nice work on it
You should do exactly this (external program) but add some extra features, maybe unrestrain self or other players.
Quote Originally Posted by izaakt View Post
You should do exactly this (external program) but add some extra features, maybe unrestrain self or other players.
An auto-unrestrain function would be really useful, but it would make it super obvious that you're hacking if a cop is arresting you and you just run away... (And maybe unlock his car and drive away )
Quote Originally Posted by SniperDoge View Post
An auto-unrestrain function would be really useful, but it would make it super obvious that you're hacking if a cop is arresting you and you just run away... (And maybe unlock his car and drive away )
Tru it would, but it was just an example i just meant some very basic scripts that are so small anti hack wont pick up on it. Unlike nuking kavala or spaning helis in town.
Do infistar detect it? On our server they use the whole infistar anticheat which detects every script ...
Quote Originally Posted by Vatras View Post
Do infistar detect it? On our server they use the whole infistar anticheat which detects every script ...
No they dont, I use it on CCG servers all the time, be careful tho.
Could you make a tutorial on how to make things like this? I don't need a tutorial on how to script, just how to make one that works from a .exe file.
Quote Originally Posted by SniperDoge View Post
Could you make a tutorial on how to make things like this? I don't need a tutorial on how to script, just how to make one that works from a .exe file.
I totally second him!!!! We Would love to be able to build on your work. Would it be possible for you to release the source code , and post a quick tutorial?
As ARMA3 hack go, your hack is the simplest, and eayest to use ( does not even require to inject anything)
I would like this to happen as well +1
This wasn't made by you..
Quote Originally Posted by NR3RAZOR View Post
This wasn't made by you..
lol ok i guess if you say so

honestly surprised this is still working/no one banned.
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?