Outdated[EXE][SWF]RotMG Orape Client 27.3.1

Posts 121–135 of 164 · Page 9 of 11
I get "Loading..." every time i try to open it in the projector. Tried the Flashplayer fix, doesn't work either.
Has the .swf gone bad? Keep getting a crc error (indicative of file corruption) when I try to extract it.
Installed .exe instead and it worked no problem - so it's definitely not my 7zip.

Nevermind, I deleted and reinstalled the .swf, clicking on a different part of the download link and it successfully extracted.
hi I cant use the alchemist any one knows why ? I click and nothing happens but when I open with chrome alchemist works also i get random heavy lags when i enter a new portal or nexus but when i reenter everything is Ok
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
Press I.



Right click;
"Global Settings";
"Advanced" tab;
Scroll down, "Trusted Location Settings";
"Add", "Add file";
Select your client;
Restart it.
How do i do this with a mac, I'm getting the "D'oh this isn't good Unable to load language [en]"
I get an error saying "unexpected end of archive" any help?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
Nice! .swf doesn't work and the .exe is laggy as fuck, two thumbs up buddy. Keep working hard!
your that dude
I love this hack and figured out the aim works w/ I, but how do you use noclip? Is there a key to turn that on/off because it doesn't seem to work for me.
Quote Originally Posted by thenamesdb View Post
I love this hack and figured out the aim works w/ I, but how do you use noclip? Is there a key to turn that on/off because it doesn't seem to work for me.
Hold the mouse button for manual firing. Don't use this in any dungeons other than Sprite World or you'll get disconnected the instant you leave the play area.
SWF Won't work... said cant load languages then it's black... help?
Thank you for this! Recently reset my computer to factory settings and felt like playing ROTMG. Now I don't have to stress with changing the path shit.
Again, thank you for the upload!
You can't use the alchemist due to the new items that aren't loaded into the client yet.
Quote Originally Posted by jakerofl View Post
You can't use the alchemist due to the new items that aren't loaded into the client yet.
Just build a new one.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
Just build a new one.
Well I was really just replying to people like this:
Quote Originally Posted by sertikate View Post
hi I cant use the alchemist any one knows why ? I click and nothing happens but when I open with chrome alchemist works also i get random heavy lags when i enter a new portal or nexus but when i reenter everything is Ok
because I don't mind using chrome to go to the alchemist once a day (if even).. but I actually can't build a new client either way, I still get that same error as on my help thread.
How do i fix the unable to load language thing?
Posts 121–135 of 164 · Page 9 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?