TalkingWhy do you watch Anime?

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Jresyn View Post
This very reason right here. It's easy to get caught up in the bullshit world we live in and anime allows you to escape that. It'd be awesome if I could run up walls and shit like that.
Beautiful words :,|
to see girls transform into cheerleader outfits.
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
see lolis .
of course.
Between my stressful school life and chaotic social life, sometimes I feel as if I am drowning. I cannot breath. I cannot see. I cannot hear. I feel lost. In this empty space of mindset, Life has particularly faded between my consciousness and my physically acquired body. I've lost all interest in this world. Yet in this black pitch ass hole, I found the f*ckin' light that finally led me to feel completely rejuvenated. That light was anime, entwined with the luscious glow of mangas and light novels. It was, to me at least, a paradise. It relieved me of my pressures, engulfed me in sensational tingles, and brought my World 360 degrees around. If it were't for anime, I may have been watching p0rn now instead (though I didn't & won't in the past, present or future; it's a hyperbole here) and lead yet another distasteful, boring and repetitive lifestyle. This sh*t brought the Holy Lord into my life, for Pete's sake! Oh no, look what time it is. I need to catch up on my next 14 animes that just updated. Ciao. May the anime be with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
see lolis .
I found my best buddy ayeeeee!!! LOL
Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post
Between my stressful school life and chaotic social life, sometimes I feel as if I am drowning. I cannot breath. I cannot see. I cannot hear. I feel lost. In this empty space of mindset, Life has particularly faded between my consciousness and my physically acquired body. I've lost all interest in this world. Yet in this black pitch ass hole, I found the f*ckin' light that finally led me to feel completely rejuvenated. That light was anime, entwined with the luscious glow of mangas and light novels. It was, to me at least, a paradise. It relieved me of my pressures, engulfed me in sensational tingles, and brought my World 360 degrees around. If it were't for anime, I may have been watching p0rn now instead (though I didn't & won't in the past, present or future; it's a hyperbole here) and lead yet another distasteful, boring and repetitive lifestyle. This sh*t brought the Holy Lord into my life, for Pete's sake! Oh no, look what time it is. I need to catch up on my next 14 animes that just updated. Ciao. May the anime be with you.

- - - Updated - - -


I found my best buddy ayeeeee!!! LOL
so you're depressed and loli's help that.

nice man.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
so you're depressed and loli's help that.

nice man.
LMAOOOO well, it's a complicated situation.
Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post


LMAOOOO well, it's a complicated situation.
is all good. everyone enjoys a little loli in there life.
Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post
Between my stressful school life and chaotic social life, sometimes I feel as if I am drowning. I cannot breath. I cannot see. I cannot hear. I feel lost. In this empty space of mindset, Life has particularly faded between my consciousness and my physically acquired body. I've lost all interest in this world. Yet in this black pitch ass hole, I found the f*ckin' light that finally led me to feel completely rejuvenated. That light was anime, entwined with the luscious glow of mangas and light novels. It was, to me at least, a paradise. It relieved me of my pressures, engulfed me in sensational tingles, and brought my World 360 degrees around. If it were't for anime, I may have been watching p0rn now instead (though I didn't & won't in the past, present or future; it's a hyperbole here) and lead yet another distasteful, boring and repetitive lifestyle. This sh*t brought the Holy Lord into my life, for Pete's sake! Oh no, look what time it is. I need to catch up on my next 14 animes that just updated. Ciao. May the anime be with you.

- - - Updated - - -


I found my best buddy ayeeeee!!! LOL
Just a question,is animes mainly for people who has social anxiety,fragile hearts and hypersensitive fucks?Because god I watch anime too but I only watch them occasionally and watch the anime that mainly focus on science or has a mindblowing plot twist.I mainly watch movies like interstellar and tv show like sherlock.My school life is kinda decent and I cant be more happy about it.I have two friends that heavily fanatic about anime tho.One of them has social anxiety but the other one is hypersensitive as fuck.Everytime we make a joke about him or lightly offended him he sulked and not talk to us till the next day.I think anime give bad effects to him because I think he too absorbed with anime but I think different people different causes.
Quote Originally Posted by NobletheMan View Post
Just a question,is animes mainly for people who has social anxiety,fragile hearts and hypersensitive fucks?Because god I watch anime too but I only watch them occasionally and watch the anime that mainly focus on science or has a mindblowing plot twist.I mainly watch movies like interstellar and tv show like sherlock.My school life is kinda decent and I cant be more happy about it.I have two friends that heavily fanatic about anime tho.One of them has social anxiety but the other one is hypersensitive as fuck.Everytime we make a joke about him or lightly offended him he sulked and not talk to us till the next day.I think anime give bad effects to him because I think he too absorbed with anime but I think different people different causes.
no

/10wrds
Its easy to marathon and a great waste of time
a lot of reasons that have already been said. i just dont like tv, i hate reality for what it is.
i get bored lol
It makes our every day life look boring. As iamfrost said, to escape reality.
Because anime is hentai.Anime fans come to me!
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?