LightbulbZero Team | Flash

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Zero Team | Flash
NEW GLitches in the new maps , by ZeroTeam

ENjOY
Quote Originally Posted by mohammedzero42 View Post
NEW GLitches in the new maps , by ZeroTeam

ENjOY
Hey Dude. I know some glitches but I need help Glitching im a veteran of crossfire since 2011 or 2010 I don't remember when I joined. But Can you help me learn glitching?
not active
Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh912 View Post
Hey Dude. I know some glitches but I need help Glitching im a veteran of crossfire since 2011 or 2010 I don't remember when I joined. But Can you help me learn glitching?
So sorry dude . Am really not active all the time and when I do my glitches I do them in public as you can see. But there will be glitching Tutorials coming soon (idk when exactly)
thanks for sharing
Quote Originally Posted by DeiDara213 View Post
Song name plz?
Bulleyes by Kevin Drew.
I love the ZERO TEAM i been in there for a long time >
mohammedzero42 How do you do the teleport glitch?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us