Noctis FF13VS

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Noctis FF13VS


Rate?
9/10 its fricken awesome
8/10
Don't Like the Font
Sorry.
GJ Though. The Rest is Fantastic
Ahaha I fail at text...sorry.
I always figure it's better safe than sorry until I have time to look for better fonts.
8/10
Nice one
Thanks all.
BTW: I need fonts!!!
Code:
Dafont.com
Nice Job Rp, I love the flow in this. Text isn't my strong point either. 9/10
If ur not strong in text, don't put it in ur sig, 8/10
Quote Originally Posted by [AirCuddles] View Post
If ur not strong in text, don't put it in ur sig, 8/10
Err....until a noob rips it.
Quote Originally Posted by [AirCuddles] View Post
If ur not strong in text, don't put it in ur sig, 8/10
Like Empire said, I would rather have some sort of watermark, whether it's a logo or just plain text.
Because a sig of mine HAS gotten ripped before...the fucker got away with it too...I needed meddling kids.
9/10
Text....
Simple, but amazing
u r natural
I LOVE the enrichment, man.
8.5/10
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us