TalkingCRIMSON HANZO ORB PET BOT BY ME ! ( MEMBER VERSION ) = FOR MEMBERS ONLY.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CRIMSON HANZO ORB PET BOT BY ME ! ( MEMBER VERSION ) = FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
HEY GUYS ! THIS IS A BOT MADE BY ME FOR CRIMSON HANZO ORB PET QUEST BUT FOR MEMBER ONLY BUT I'LL MAKE ANOTHER BOT FOR NON MEMBER GUYS I'LL ATTACH THEM SOON.
`
`
`
CardClasher skills by default you can edit it if you want.

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1422730693/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...ad12e518260a5f
Crimson Bot by Emman - Member version_mpgh.net.rar806 B · 168 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by iSyndrome View Post
HEY GUYS ! THIS IS A BOT MADE BY ME FOR CRIMSON HANZO ORB PET QUEST BUT FOR MEMBER ONLY BUT I'LL MAKE ANOTHER BOT FOR NON MEMBER GUYS I'LL ATTACH THEM SOON.
`
`
`
CardClasher skills by default you can edit it if you want.
Virus scans and screenshots are required. Break the links when you post them so you won't get an error.
File approved.
Also next time you upload remember what Hero has said above.
OK ! btw thx. I understand, i will give screenshots next time
Awesome work bruh! This made my life easier.
nice want to try this
Waiting for non member
whayy mem onlyy???? noooooo
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?