[LEAK]Jays Toolbox

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
Good shit
i hope that's a joke
it's far from 'good'
Put this into a lua then open it in game im assuming?
Non-working shit, non-updated, full of errors.
this is all junk that doesnt work
Well, x.lua is one big error. Toolbox is mostly giving errors, nothing worked for me
delete this thread dont leak this man !
I dont get it, I put a bunch of net messages in a lua and people have to "Leak" it, Go leak my actual menu. Then ill be impressed.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Jay View Post
I dont get it, I put a bunch of net messages in a lua and people have to "Leak" it, Go leak my actual menu. Then ill be impressed.
guys look out real hacker here
Quote Originally Posted by 'Jay View Post
I dont get it, I put a bunch of net messages in a lua and people have to "Leak" it, Go leak my actual menu. Then ill be impressed.
Code:
function JayMenu
      if LocalPlayer() == Jay then
            LocalPlayer():ConCommand("toggleconsole")
      end
end
#2ezy
Quote Originally Posted by z346etn56jzd7egth View Post
Code:
for k,v in pairs(ents.GetAll()) do
 
local swag = v
 
end
This is probably the most advanced and completely useful code snippet I've ever seen in my life.
Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
Code:
function JayMenu
      if LocalPlayer() == Jay then
            LocalPlayer():ConCommand("toggleconsole")
      end
end
#2ezy
Fake! /2long
Isnt this the shit from peppers 6 months ago?
thank u based god for putting a list of known/common net exploits on pastebin!!! nice leak!!!
ok just someone who can't code, who cares?
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?