Cows?

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post


tl;dr

That's not what I was talking about. You are trying to claim a CPU doesn't at all matter at all when launching multiple processes, which is completely false.
I never said processor doesn't matter, I said it means managing resources speed. There is no limit of processes as the processor's speed can set, but they'll start crashing some time, bacause of overflow with the RAM usage, laks in internet connection resources, and even the delay caused for such number of processes.

CPU wont ever say the max. number you could get, and I wasn't giving you a certain number, but a reference (a max. number as RAM could set, regardless of any other spec). The only way to know how much you will get is putting it in practice.
Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
I never said processor doesn't matter, I said it means managing resources speed. There is no limit of processes as the processor's speed can set, but they'll start crashing some time, bacause of overflow with the RAM usage, laks in internet connection resources, and even the delay caused for such number of processes.

CPU wont ever say the max. number you could get, and I wasn't giving you a certain number, but a reference (a max. number as RAM could set, regardless of any other spec). The only way to know how much you will get is putting it in practice.
You said RAM is all that matters lol
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post


You said RAM is all that matters lol
Nevermind.. try it out and come tell us how much you got.
Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Nevermind.. try it out and come tell us how much you got.
Well, I have some OS's installed, however it keeps saying Crossfire cannot run under virtual machine. I used to bypass before, but now I guess it's patched.
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post


Well, I have some OS's installed, however it keeps saying Crossfire cannot run under virtual machine. I used to bypass before, but now I guess it's patched.
Quote Originally Posted by CaFe*Shot View Post
VMware still works?plz answer
It had got patched, but I saw some people telling they have a new "bypass" on sale...
VMware still works?plz answer
I can run up to 10 with 8gb Ram and 8 core 4.3 GhZ, so I guess it might be 6-8 for you. So you are right. But try it out, worst case is u have to reboot your computer.
You cant run more then 4. 2 Gb each cow is the lowest you shall have.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us