Summoners War iOS HACK

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Summoners War iOS HACK
I DID NOT MAKE THIS HACK I'M JUST LEAVING IT HERE FOR OTHER MEMBERS.

A jailbroken iDevice is required for this tutorial.

Steps

1. Open Cydia and add the source http://apt.xmodgames.com/

2. Download the file "XModGames"

3. Once that's downloaded respring

4. Close all of the apps currently running and open up the new XMod Games app

5. Click on Summoners War and then click "Install Mod"

6. Once the mod is installed launch the game FROM XMod

7. Use the "X" button on your screen to use the mod for extra damage and faster speeds

I hope this helps fellow Summoners War players.
If you need any help doing this feel free to quote / mention me here and I'll help.
Thanks for this, I'll definitely give this a try.
Quote Originally Posted by mlabgic View Post
Thanks for this, I'll definitely give this a try.
I just got into this game and this hack helps SOO much it's crazy so I figured I'd help the community out. ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
I just got into this game and this hack helps SOO much it's crazy so I figured I'd help the community out. ^_^

Ah, thank you. I used this and it really helps. Really useful and the damage mod is amazing. Thanks for this.
Quote Originally Posted by mlabgic View Post
Ah, thank you. I used this and it really helps. Really useful and the damage mod is amazing. Thanks for this.
Yeah I know it's crazy haha, if I helped please leave a thanks.
Do you by any chance know what "One click to send gift" does? Much appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by mlabgic View Post
Do you by any chance know what "One click to send gift" does? Much appreciated.
I don't really, I don't use it. But from comments on the mod elsewhere most people say it doesn't work and it unnecessary.
nub question, whats cydia and how do i install it, running ios8.1.3, sorry for bothering
Quote Originally Posted by DramaticSparrow View Post
nub question, whats cydia and how do i install it, running ios8.1.3, sorry for bothering
You'll have to Jailbreak your device. So you'll do that by visiting this link and downloading the jailbreak and running it onto your phone with the onscreen instructions.
After that it will install cydia. Then you're good to go.
Quote Originally Posted by DramaticSparrow View Post
there is no 1.1.3 jailbreaks :/
Then I guess you'll have to wait until they come out with one. This may be able to help as well.
As an update, I do NOT think this works anymore. So if a mod could mark this patched.
Edit; @Boombox idk who's supposed to do this, haha.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
As an update, I do NOT think this works anymore. So if a mod could mark this patched.
Edit; @Boombox idk who's supposed to do this, haha.
I have no powers here, ask a GM.

@Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R
Actually I just checked again, and the modders have added an updated hack so the hack is still fully functional.
i have a new iphone 6s not jailbroken running 9.1 can i jailbreak this device for cydia or no?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us