QuestionSolvedForce Host Cheat-Engine Adress

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Force Host Cheat-Engine Adress
hey there was wondering if anyone found out the new Force Host (Read-Only) CE adress please. cheers
Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Mexican View Post
if anyone has its privat...
I have it

Quote Originally Posted by lordxchris View Post
I have it

and you have realesed it to the public?
No lol I just said it was a secret XD
Quote Originally Posted by lordxchris View Post
No lol I just said it was a secret XD
had bad internet at the time (the img didnt load xD)
Actually, it is not secret. I believe that there is a thread somewhere how to find it...
Not that I know of maybe in the old version of the game? or you are thinking of nightmares tools to host or his thread but they don't tell you how to find it
There are a few ways that has been used before:

The one we discovered in MW3 was to change max players needed in the lobby to start the game.
The other was to find a game setting (dvar) to change the game mode to private match, and when the intermission timer goes you change it to a public one. (Allowing you to change settings and such for the game as it were a private match, but you gain xp and such)
Also there's a "force host dvar" if I don't recall wrong.
-And some are able to use the game console to start the game as host (as done in MW2 with a tool many used to mod game matches)

This is found by using tools like IDA and others. I've just used IDA
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
...
The one we discovered in MW3 was to change max players needed in the lobby to start the game.
...
This can be found with CheatEngine easily too and it works
i only know the dvar's, maybe it helps.

ds_serverConnectTimeout 0
ds_listenServerConnectTimeout 0
ds_serverAcquireTimeout 0
pt_connectTimeout 0
party_minplayers 2
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us