Sig request

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Give me 10minutes, I'll do it.
I will try too..but i think u would use V I R U S made...cuz he is PRO
Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post
I will try too..but i think u would use V I R U S made...cuz he is PRO
Pro lol? More of a fractal whore. =D I'm no better than half the active gfx'ers here.

Little bit messy, but hey.


If you want anything changed. Just asked. Had a little trouble making the text look good, because it's quite long :/
Either one of you can do it.
Virus..when will be the PSD pack released?

And ShadowWrath..use V I R U S`s made,mine got fucked up
Thanks VIRUS

And as you wish Ali G
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
Thanks VIRUS

And as you wish Ali G
Could you maybe click the thanks button ? ;d
Hope you like it.

as for alig - Not sure, haven't really started. Hopefully on sunday or tommorow.
Lol, dats cool. Get on MSN.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?