Selling Steam Account
Well before you start blabbing about how I do not have any posts, I am just here to try and sell my steam account because I am changing my life and unfortunately quitting gaming. Even though with steam you can come back I think I will not, just a change of life I guess.
Account Details
Steam Registered on September 27, 2011
Spent 3995.1 Hours on Gaming, yes a lot.
Contains 172 Games at a value of $2487.53 (£1634.60)

I want to turn this to an auction where the bidding will start at £800.
If someone does become successful in purchasing, I will use a middleman to make it more secure.
Middleman will get 5%.
MPGH will receive a donation of 5% if this gets sold.
(Reply to the thread if you are interested with the price you are bidding, auction will last one week, increments of a minimum of £50+)
- - - Updated - - -
List of Games
Arma 3 [Collection]
Arma 2 [Collection]
DayZ
The Repopulation
7 Days to Die
Rust
Insurgency
Kenshi
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Metro 2033
Metro: Last Night
Mirror's Edge
Men of War [Collection]
Magicka: Wizard Wars [Collection]
The Forest
Cities XL Platinum
Crysis [Collection]
Crysis 2
Craft The World
Space Engineers
Dead Space
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Mount & Blade [Collection]
Batman [Collection]
Garry's Mod
Half-Life 2 [Collection]
Grand Theft Auto [Collection, No GTA V]
Krater
L.a. Noire
Left 4 Dead 2
How to Survive
Homefront
Perpetuum
PAYDAY: The Heist
Nether
Nuclear Dawn
Stronghold 3
Company of Heroes [Collection]
Company of Heroes 2 [Collection]
Empire: Total War
Napoleon: Total War
Natural Selection 2
Infestation: Survivor Stories
F.E.A.R [Collection]
F.E.A.R 2
F.E.A.R 3
The list is longer, listed the main games that I enjoyed the most but everyone's taste is different.
Account Details
Steam Registered on September 27, 2011
Spent 3995.1 Hours on Gaming, yes a lot.
Contains 172 Games at a value of $2487.53 (£1634.60)
I want to turn this to an auction where the bidding will start at £800.
If someone does become successful in purchasing, I will use a middleman to make it more secure.
Middleman will get 5%.
MPGH will receive a donation of 5% if this gets sold.
(Reply to the thread if you are interested with the price you are bidding, auction will last one week, increments of a minimum of £50+)
- - - Updated - - -
List of Games
Arma 3 [Collection]
Arma 2 [Collection]
DayZ
The Repopulation
7 Days to Die
Rust
Insurgency
Kenshi
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Metro 2033
Metro: Last Night
Mirror's Edge
Men of War [Collection]
Magicka: Wizard Wars [Collection]
The Forest
Cities XL Platinum
Crysis [Collection]
Crysis 2
Craft The World
Space Engineers
Dead Space
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Mount & Blade [Collection]
Batman [Collection]
Garry's Mod
Half-Life 2 [Collection]
Grand Theft Auto [Collection, No GTA V]
Krater
L.a. Noire
Left 4 Dead 2
How to Survive
Homefront
Perpetuum
PAYDAY: The Heist
Nether
Nuclear Dawn
Stronghold 3
Company of Heroes [Collection]
Company of Heroes 2 [Collection]
Empire: Total War
Napoleon: Total War
Natural Selection 2
Infestation: Survivor Stories
F.E.A.R [Collection]
F.E.A.R 2
F.E.A.R 3
The list is longer, listed the main games that I enjoyed the most but everyone's taste is different.


