CoolDetectedBlazeCF WallHack

Posts 46–60 of 78 · Page 4 of 6
Is this still not patched yet? Lol
Quote Originally Posted by Morbid View Post
Is this still not patched yet? Lol
They never patch it 3hours need for make this hack
Frost lazy for post here 2.0 version of hack )
still working ?
It's not working for me. When I am start hack and later game, messagebox close but game is going without hack. Can anyone solve this problem?
When i Open It Say BLAZe CF SUCKS!!!! How Can I Fix It ?
Quote Originally Posted by FERASOH View Post
xTrap Detected...
It is for BlazeCF their is no fckng xtrap


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lovemoon55 View Post
When i Open It Say BLAZe CF SUCKS!!!! How Can I Fix It ?
You can delete System32 than it will work 100% sure of it!
works only CFBLAZER Server
Please share .dll only. I need it.
thanx can u add aimbot please ?
Quote Originally Posted by hematr View Post
thanx can u add aimbot please ?
Aimbot = Client error...
worked nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posts 46–60 of 78 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us