Noticed in a game today that every once and a while it would say (Vac has detected a cheater). It doesn't ban you it just says that in chat... There was another hacker in game so could it have been him or me?
DetectedT_T Phoenix
First of all thank you for sharing this hack with us...
I tried to play with the hack but i experienced lots of fps drops. Normally i can play the game with 400 fps on my settings.
But when i open the hack in administrator it gives me max 60 fps and the mouse is moving very slow.
It looks like the sensitivity is reduced but all the settings are still the same.
Can someone help me out? or is this a major issue?
I tried to play with the hack but i experienced lots of fps drops. Normally i can play the game with 400 fps on my settings.
But when i open the hack in administrator it gives me max 60 fps and the mouse is moving very slow.
It looks like the sensitivity is reduced but all the settings are still the same.
Can someone help me out? or is this a major issue?
How do you set hot key for trigerbot cant find any where to set it up. Good hack btw, thanks for hard work.
still safe to use?
Pressing F9 doesn't work for me, it doesn't show anything. (I usually test offline with bots) Any suggestions?
It is near the bottom of the setting on triggerbot I think...
- - - Updated - - -
The funny thing is, I have none of them on, and it works for me.
- - - Updated - - -
Hmm.. Are you sure the hacking is running? No security software blocking the connection... Try switching off your scanning.
- - - Updated - - -
The funny thing is, I have none of them on, and it works for me.
- - - Updated - - -
Hmm.. Are you sure the hacking is running? No security software blocking the connection... Try switching off your scanning.
Not working for me? I Have used VMProtect, i have aero on, and i open the .exe then the game, and nothing? any suggestions?
previous version of this hack didnt give me any issue at all, but this one is getting picked up by avg as a virus/threat. Whereas all other version i have used of this hack had no issue with antivirus... 

Well its true if hes getting fps drops that means his comp is GARBO LOL
This thread is closed for replies.

