DetectedT_T Phoenix

Posts 106–120 of 147 · Page 8 of 10
i am asking the same question too /....
Been playing with it, perfectly fine.
I used it yesterday worked fine, tried using it today & the menu wont open anymore. I didnt change anything it just stopped working.
Hell no this is DETECTED, just opened up then VAC BANNED straight away. DON'T USE!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by alphabr0 View Post
Hell no this is DETECTED, just opened up then VAC BANNED straight away. DON'T USE!!!!!!
You are not funny. Go back to your hole fag.

- - - Updated - - -

You should make it so we can use ESP on the bomb. Can that be added? Otherwise really good job <3
can anyone help?

I downloaded it but when I double click on the hack ... nothing happens ?
Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight7770 View Post
can anyone help?

I downloaded it but when I double click on the hack ... nothing happens ?
First Run CS:GO -> Open Hack -> in middle of game press esc/console then press F9 done!
tried that .. didn't work ... could it be because I have windows 8.1?
Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight7770 View Post
tried that .. didn't work ... could it be because I have windows 8.1?
Nope got it working over here on 8.1
Quote Originally Posted by blackrazor View Post
Nope got it working over here on 8.1
how did you get it going?
Im afraid getting banned but i want to use this hack so badly ._. someone any tips avoid ban?
Posts 106–120 of 147 · Page 8 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?