Sig request
Wow, chill out mate...god, a mod started flaming me, btw i know this is wrong but...
Drsyn...THIS IS MY FUCKING LANGUAGE I'LL SAY IT HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT, btw what i said was a joke, just wat i say...but serious...dont try fucking change how i say something...yes i know you an aussie, but stick to aussies homemade sport -.-...other then flame other people on how they say a....alright get this....a "ENGLISH" sport...which was originally called football...dont tell me to stfu...seriously...
Drsyn...THIS IS MY FUCKING LANGUAGE I'LL SAY IT HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT, btw what i said was a joke, just wat i say...but serious...dont try fucking change how i say something...yes i know you an aussie, but stick to aussies homemade sport -.-...other then flame other people on how they say a....alright get this....a "ENGLISH" sport...which was originally called football...dont tell me to stfu...seriously...
I love fagball. ^_____________________^
Now were just getting off topic. Get back on topic
Here is your sig. Hope you like it 



lawl chill out mayn. i was only joking jeez. you know that i dont flame pplz unless day piss me off.
No prob Sendi, glad you liked it man, And you can make stuff like this if you want.
Just find photoshop cs4 crack and read some tutorials. That's what I did.
Just find photoshop cs4 crack and read some tutorials. That's what I did.

