Embersea Rep Bot(Version 1)
Hello guys, here's the first version of the Embersea rep bot.
Why first version? Well, AE made a pain to farm rep on this faction.We only have 5 different quests to do, and monsters with random spawns.
So, after trying to do the 5 different quests,I decided to first release this bot,which is slow, but it does one quest very well.
If I find a better way, I'm going to release a new one as Version 2.
SCANS:
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/0...is/1424528873/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...132fb0cb83ae36

Why first version? Well, AE made a pain to farm rep on this faction.We only have 5 different quests to do, and monsters with random spawns.
So, after trying to do the 5 different quests,I decided to first release this bot,which is slow, but it does one quest very well.
If I find a better way, I'm going to release a new one as Version 2.
SCANS:
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/0...is/1424528873/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...132fb0cb83ae36



