Treasurehunter Rep bot version 1

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Treasurehunter Rep bot version 1
So Yeah here are the 2 rep bots I promised
They do the war and get you rep of treasurehunter

Default class:Elemental Dragomancer/Love Caster



1
2


Naval Commander Rep Bot-Pirate War-TLAPD_mpgh.net.rar527 B · 463 downloads Clean
I approved it already, you don't have to mention us lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I approved it already, you don't have to mention us lol.
Slow connection. I apologize
what do u get from rank10?
Quote Originally Posted by ONdaBeat2 View Post
what do u get from rank10?
Nothing has been set for know I believe but it could be like Pet Tamer rep and they could release a class for it later on.
I suggest you farm it know. Since they may remove the rep later on
should think or renaming it into treasurehunter rep bot instead of naval commander whatcha ma call it lol
Quote Originally Posted by Aqkeem View Post
should think or renaming it into treasurehunter rep bot instead of naval commander whatcha ma call it lol
I will do thx :P
Gonna test it right now.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us