My ProX AFK Bot Version 3.1

PollWould You Use This Program?
11 votes
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
My ProX AFK Bot Version 3.1
Hey guys, I'm here to get some feedback on what I'm currently working on. My AFK Bot. Now I've changed the name to ProX. What's with the ProX? Well it sounds cool (yes it does) and its going to be my "lines" name. Now on back to the subject. My AFK Bot is mostly complete, it finishes games nicely and joins a new one with reasonable speed (reasonable because it is still slow I have yet to remove the necessary functions I have salvaged when I was copying and pasting from older revisions.

If you guys would like to submit any realistic ideas to add on, I would be glad to accept them. No I will not add an aimbot of any kind... or anything unrealistic like that.

Here is what I have so far:



Yes I know it is incomplete, but I would like feedback. Anyone who would like to contribute, feel free to PM me or add me on MSN (its in my contact info).

Thanks!
An auto-jumper, like a bunny-hop. Or an auto-talker. Or an auto-shooter that spams bullets.
A feature on the program that can also record the exp and gp you have gathered from each game and add it up would be nice. Example, i've let it run for 5 hours, i've made 73 xp average a game, 85 gp a game. After 47 games played i've aquired 3456 xp, 4050 gp. Etc. Would be nice, and i would use your bot regardless of it being implemented or not. Thanks for the preview
Quote Originally Posted by Tarrik View Post
A feature on the program that can also record the exp and gp you have gathered from each game and add it up would be nice. Example, i've let it run for 5 hours, i've made 73 xp average a game, 85 gp a game. After 47 games played i've aquired 3456 xp, 4050 gp. Etc. Would be nice, and i would use your bot regardless of it being implemented or not. Thanks for the preview
What a good idea.
Quote Originally Posted by Tarrik View Post
A feature on the program that can also record the exp and gp you have gathered from each game and add it up would be nice. Example, i've let it run for 5 hours, i've made 73 xp average a game, 85 gp a game. After 47 games played i've aquired 3456 xp, 4050 gp. Etc. Would be nice, and i would use your bot regardless of it being implemented or not. Thanks for the preview
I can just do a memory read of the EXP gained. It is probably stored somewhere in CA's memory. Though I need someone to find the pointer or addy :\

Quote Originally Posted by Solley View Post
Lmao and there no chinks on here either
All viets
I'm Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by Solley View Post

And i'm not sure if this is possible but he you could make this work while alt tabbed it would make it awesome.
I would then need to hook into CA and that would be too difficult and /nexon would patch it quickly(basically by the next patch).
Thanks. I'm sure a lot of people would use this program if it was implemented, and anyway .. I don't exactly have any knowledge of modding, coding, etc. So coming up with ideas such as that is the best way i can help the community right now :P

Edit- Oh and man, i'm on the gold coast. Nice to see another Australian
All the aussies are from brisbane and melbourne D:
Why no sydney people??
And i'm not sure if this is possible but he you could make this work while alt tabbed it would make it awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Solley View Post
All the aussies are from brisbane and melbourne D:
Why no sydney people??
And i'm not sure if this is possible but he you could make this work while alt tabbed it would make it awesome.
wtf not all people in brisbane and melbourne are aussies, im an vietnamese person myself, btw nice afk bot
I don't think it will work alt tabbed because the mouse can't click on things
Your too obvious CRUSTY, why you gotta be like that brah? Making me mad, making me mad brah.. Lol. But true, i remember something with runescape though..RSbot could bot runescape without the window being open, aka Tabbed. Possibly could be done with Combat Arms? I'm thinking not .. But who knows? Someone please tell me. Lol.
Lmao and there no chinks on here either
All viets
um i am just wondering and though it may sound crazy, is it possible to make a afk bot that you can use to log you in but doesnt actually start up combat arms but still makes you in game in ca xD ~ i sure to hope soo ~
Tons of people would probably view that as some kind of phishing program lol. It would be INCREDIBLY easy to log the username and password... >.>
oh yeah good point but isnt there another way so people like me can level up with out playing and have none laggy computer to do work??
I like it, an estimated XP/GP earned per game would be nice
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?