AFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta Quickpatch

PollDid this work for you?
266 votes
Posts 1–15 of 200 · Page 1 of 14
AFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta Quickpatch
Since the last release was plagued by many questions asked, this version will do its best to explain EVERYTHING to the user.

This is Version 3.0 Beta with a quick patch because I never considered those highlighted buttons...

Please post any suggestions, ideas, questions, comments, feedbacks, and any other input so I can modify my product to suit for your needs.

Instructions:

1. Launch my Program
2. Start Combat Arms
3. Disable Invites
4. Check for any guns that will expire, if so try to not use the AFK Bot. It does not close the expiring gun window yet.
5. Press HOME to start the AFK Bot
6. Watch the AFK Bot for a few games to make sure it is operational on your computer
7. Post feedback, thank, +rep, donate... do any or all if you want to :P

Q&A:

Q: What is an AFK Bot?

A: The AFK Bot automatically joins games for you and will stay in the game all the way till the end and then will exit the score board and join another game automatically. Just leave your computer running overnight with your monitor off and preferably with most of your power settings on Low to conserve energy. Profit!!

Q: Will this play for me?

A: No, it will not play for you it will just stay in the game. It will press the Enter button until the game is over.

Q: Why is the chat opening up?

A: To prevent you from going AFK

Q: Does CA have to be focused to use this bot?

A: Yes

Q: How do you use this?

A: Scroll up and read the instructions.

Q: Why has it gotten significantly bigger?

A: Because of the new GUI Images + Comparision Images + New Code + New Q and A section

Q: Will there be future versions?

A: Provide feedback and donate a bit and I'll make it as robust as possible. Maybe even have all the bells and whistles of a VIP AFK Bot...

Known Issues:

  1. Does not continue when you get vote-kicked... (Will be fixed) [Thanks to Teokevin and jasoniskool136 for reporting that]


Stuffs to Prove this Program is Legit:



AFKBot.zip MD5:ed8d8ff3de18c049cdf6ba2c00fcf912 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Enjoy!
AFKBot.zip145 KB · 1,999 downloads Clean
Nice waiting to use it.
does any 1 know what happen to perx injector when i open it it close's :?
hey this might be a noob question..but can you run hacks while the afk bot is running? like if i have a hack on with telekill and auto fire or something will the afk bot still do its job and get me kills and stay on all night? and does it keep goin if you get kicked out of a match?
You'll probably get vote kicked and no because it presses enter and I'm pretty sure the chat box screws the whole thing over
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
You'll probably get vote kicked and no because it presses enter and I'm pretty sure the chat box screws the whole thing over
ok well ill test it out right now and let u kno lol
WOW this sounds so god damn amazing
I once used an afkbot (one that didnt press enter over and over) with my VIP i used to have, with autofire and an aimbot on. that worked pretty well, and only occasionally people would kick me. That got me a nice little profit.

Anyways, nice afkbot, i think I'll use this so I'll actually want to play CA again because I actually have currency. Jeez, i haven't played CA for so long I'm forgetting what The in-game currency is-GP. It's Gp isnt it? no? IDK. But yeah good afkbot.
OMG ORGASM!!! NICE JOB
hey i think there is a bug or something coz everytime u get kicked it wont let u join again
Quote Originally Posted by Teokevin View Post
hey i think there is a bug or something coz everytime u get kicked it wont let u join again
Hmmmm I think I'll look into that a bit later...

Thanks for the feedback though!
been waiting for this for so long
testing windows vista 32 bit
i try your bot late men GJ
HOLY SHIT IT USER1 ;p nice AFK Bot XD
Posts 1–15 of 200 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?