AFK Bot V2.4 Public Beta Version. Testers Please!

PollDoes This Work?
22 votes
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
AFK Bot V2.4 Public Beta Version. Testers Please!
Hey guys, I've finally got around to do this. I really hope you guys enjoy this because this took a while to make. Although this is BETA. Meaning I don't know if this will work with all because it is so complicated and would take ages for me to test every part of it.

Features:

Mode Selection: Get to choose what mode it starts playing. Choices are Fireteam, Spy Hunt, Quarentine, One Man Army and "Cooperative", the games that uses teams. (Note choosing certain modes will slow down the bot, it will have to enter and check if the room is the mode specified unlike VIP AFK Bots... Its EXP/KDR, if you want more EXP, check all the modes, if you want a better KDR, just check fireteam and quarentine.)

Random Text Speak: Randomly Speaks with random letters.

Fixed Bugs:

1. Fixed if your master and you try to start, it SHOULD take that message away.
2. It will now click OK when you level.
3. It should be a bit less buggy and a bit faster, I optmized the wait time a bit...

Notes:

This is BETA. Please don't use this as your primary AFK Bot, I just need testers that will run this for a night and report what part it got stuck on, or if it crashed, what bugs its doing. This is NOT a AFK bot for normal use.





Virustotal. MD5: 1c6cf69f15b0a329312a20c0eecb196d

AFK Bot V2.4 - From MPGH.net.rar MD5:1c6cf69f15b0a329312a20c0eecb196d - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Note:
File is packed, so some antiviruses MIGHT detect a false positive.

If you've never tried my old AFK Bots, don't bother with this new one since your probably a choob otherwise you'll know how to work it.

AFK Bot V2.4 - From MPGH.net.rarattachment deleted · 238 downloads before removal
I'll test it out for you, and post the results later.
Okay, im testing it now and when I open it, it says Error #Error: System
It has an error popping up, when i open it normally and run it as administrator
It get error on startup.

[img]http://a.image*********/0182/error.jpg[/img]

Hope you get it to work.
Your other one doesnt work for me anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by MinimalKills View Post
It get error on startup.

[img]http://a.image*********/0182/error.jpg[/img]

Hope you get it to work.
Your other one doesnt work for me anymore.
Thats exactly the same error im getting.
Just as all the others i am also getting the exact same error as the people above, shown in the picture.
OK, Sorry guys. I uploaded a fixed version. Please Redownload
/Closed.

I want it all formyself.

MAUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
dam u stumpy, if u spelled speech correclty i wouldnt have been banned
Your bold text is no match against my awesome AFK Bot!
wow yeah! on the other one, i would wake up in the morning and be master of a room have played only like 4 matches. Thats awesome that you fixed that. great work!

Edit: Had to download .net 4.0 framework with VisualStudio to get it to work 2010 beta 2
Ill test it when i go to bed and post results when i get up around noonish. ( i'm not lazy i just work from 5pm til 3 am) and for those who dont know, ctrl+a to start.
Nice, Finally working for me.
I can´t start! Is there any problems with my net framework? like 4.0 i need?
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?