AFK Bot V2.4 Public Beta Version. Testers Please!

PollDoes This Work?
22 votes
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I can´t start! Is there any problems with my net framework? like 4.0 i need?
For the people who can't use google. Here's a link to the Download site where you can get .Net Framework 4. Fresh from the microsoft site.

Download details: .NET Framework 4 Beta 2
Quote Originally Posted by Toni09 View Post
w8 for final version...
If no one will ever give me feedback there will be no final version.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
If no one will ever give me feedback there will be no final version.
Its working fine for me
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
If no one will ever give me feedback there will be no final version.
Can you make it so it clicks out when the game is done >.<. if not it's like 10 min doing nothing.
user1 for some reason when i launch the afk bot nothing shows up after i download .net 4.0
OK, since I think most of these errors are caused by the .Net 4 Framework Beta, I'll be using the 08 version which I just finished downloading last night. I'll be converting it in a while....
oww right error pops up, does the new thing uploaded work?
ill test this tonight
Just got this error
error.c2.jpgattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
Since the AFK bots are such a pain, I'm going to pause on the project for now.

Thank you for all your input but its just too much of a hassle....

/Close
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?