AFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta Quickpatch

PollDid this work for you?
266 votes
Posts 16–30 of 200 · Page 2 of 14
Really simple GUI
But good Job !
after a couple games or if u get kicked it like stops on start plz fix again but its good it got me from first level to recruit 80% GJ!
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
HOLY SHIT IT USER1 ;p nice AFK Bot XD
Little late there.

Ontopic: What the other kid said, it becomes useless if you get kicked.
I need to get a couple of people to kick me ingame so I can fix the bug... If anyone is interested just add me: User1Coder (Secondary Account) and we can all meet somewhere and do a quick game to kick me xD

I beleive the minimum for a kick is 5 people in a game?

NVRMND I'll just try to join a few games myself... and see if i can get vote kicked
Quote Originally Posted by ienforcethings View Post
Noice, what did you make this in?
C#3.0

It's packed though
Sexy...
trying it out
THX GOD!
Nice!
FARMER ON VMWARE!
This Will Just Get Your kdr low as hell..
Go to papa

Hey Guys,

I'll be coding 3.1b later. I don't want to re-do the whole screenshot and virus scanning process...

The 3.1b will have a new GUI, a few more options hopefully (Including custom hotkeys (hopefully...))... Some data gathering too like how many times it has been in lobby and such.

Also for you guys who want to make your own AFK Bot, I might release a small script interpreter(w/e they are called) for you guys to customize your AFK Bot. Any suggestions for what to include is accepted.
HOLY SHIT ITS USER1 !
HAHAHAHAHA
Epic, nice job ;D
alright mann nice bot but needs a lil fixin. goold luck mann
HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
epicness in a jar
thanked
Posts 16–30 of 200 · Page 2 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us