This is an outdated version. The updated one was deleted because of a server error.
VM me when he repost the new one so I can re-close this one.
Originally Posted by Disturbed
This is an outdated version. The updated one was deleted because of a server error.
VM me when he repost the new one so I can re-close this one.
wait so the 3.1 version doesn't work?
Holy Shit, this is VERY nice User1!! I like this (: but i do agree that it would make your KDR low as hell. I tried using auto shoot with opk along with this and it does work! GL not getting kicked though... And THANKS user1 for this and gl on your next make... !!
Originally Posted by vatt54
wait so the 3.1 version doesn't work?
No, there were server problems and anything posted on Saturday has been lost.
Originally Posted by Tac03r
does any 1 know what happen to perx injector when i open it it close's :?
You might have it set to auto inject, close upon inject, and have it set to a process that's currently running?
i cant get it to work
why can i download it? everytime i try it says "your profile has been recorded" and crap but it wont let me download... help!!
nice afk it works perfectly despite my kdr is going to crash lol
It worked for me.
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
I used it from 5:00 p.m until 8:00 p.m and got around 2,000 GP, but lost .01 of KDR.
I used it with Aimbot and autofire to help defend my .kdr.
So, not bad with consideration towards the 4 hr. = .01 loss.
Bravo, Bravo.
sweet thanks../
haha nice!
Ive never used c# is it more like vb or c++?
Dropped my KDR for sure. But left it on for about 5 hours I have 21k gp from just 300 and 85% exp from just 2%. Pretty sick.
Works for a while but then it ends up crashing. I don't no what the problem is?
yea it crashes after awhile or if somoene talks to you it will stop but other then that if your going to be away for like idk 2-5 hours u can leave this running i think