AFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta Quickpatch
PollDid this work for you?
266 votes
it always crashes quarantine games for me and wont leave it.. you have to manually leave quarantine
Its good, but there are a few things you should add some time sooner or later... Biggest option I can think of is to do Fire-Team and Quarantine Regen only button so that you can still AFK without getting a KDR drop. Or to add the spectator mode hack would be epic too. 

good thing is that at least still works 

nice!
thank you!
thank you!
My firewall major killed this program, so I couldn't give you a proper review. Something about the Command Prompt popping up and stuff. Apparently hotkeys don't work for meh during games.
Thanks regardless! ~_~
Best of luck to ya'.
Miles Prower
Thanks regardless! ~_~
Best of luck to ya'.
Miles Prower
ok.. i was wrong, this bot works! just make sure you start ca first and turn invites off then press home to start bot.. if you start it without game open then it will do who knows what haha
It worked fine for me, but it's not really my style honestly :/
Um, do u know how to delete the program because it won't let me delete it.
It comes up with 'u need permission to perform this action'
Help!
It comes up with 'u need permission to perform this action'
Help!
I get the whole AFK bot thing, but I would never use it cause it totally fks up ur K/D ratio :O
aweseome
now make it for EU pl0x
now make it for EU pl0x

wow kinda cool , but don really need to use it .
yea this works.. will wait for a better one or a hack to come out tho to run with it.. i sat and watched it work for a few matches but couldnt resist turning it off to protect my kdr :-)
It works like a charm!
p.s. I just thought of a use for this! I made a new account and I am running the AFK Bot on it to get GP and once I get high enough level with enough GP I'm gonna gift my main anything I need. /thanked
p.s. I just thought of a use for this! I made a new account and I am running the AFK Bot on it to get GP and once I get high enough level with enough GP I'm gonna gift my main anything I need. /thanked
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAFK Bot Version 3.0 Beta
60 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAFK Bot V2.4 Public Beta Version. Testers Please!
40 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAFK Bot Version 3 Beta 1
89 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[UPDATED][RELEASE]LilWayne's AFK Bot VERSION 2!!!![RELEASE][UPDATED] 66 Combat Arms DiscussionsMy ProX AFK Bot Version 3.1
22

i use it all the time