DetectedTriggerbot + RCS

Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
I want to change the Trigger to my middle mouse, how I put in the rar file, what is the name of the button? pls help me :/
Quote Originally Posted by R3CONpt View Post
I want to change the Trigger to my middle mouse, how I put in the rar file, what is the name of the button? pls help me :/
He already posted the link to a site to find the key ids to enter into the config to change that. Read all comments before asking please.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for posting this, it is disappointing to see so many people having issues with it. But it worked well for me and i would just like to say thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by frux0 View Post
In the config file change Triggerkey to something else, get key codes here: www . kbdedit . com/manual/low_level_vk_list.html
Its the numric value u use as triggerkey



You must explain / give me error message or else i cant help


Download the file. Extract to folder. Run the .exe


Error message?
nah man, it's saying trigger 1 but it just doesn't do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by R3CONpt View Post
I want to change the Trigger to my middle mouse, how I put in the rar file, what is the name of the button? pls help me :/
You must extract the cheat to a folder for the config file to work.

Quote Originally Posted by chrismanessa View Post
Thank you for posting this, it is disappointing to see so many people having issues with it. But it worked well for me and i would just like to say thank you!
Thanks i appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by joziad View Post
nah man, it's saying trigger 1 but it just doesn't do anything.
Have you extracted the zip file?
What do you mean with trigger1?
I still have the same problem. every time I want to start the program, the error message "The application Which unable to start Correctly (0xc000007b) .click OK to close the apllication" comes I have Visual C ++ Redistributable packages installed.
Quote Originally Posted by mw18 View Post
I still have the same problem. every time I want to start the program, the error message "The application Which unable to start Correctly (0xc000007b) .click OK to close the apllication" comes I have Visual C ++ Redistributable packages installed.
[Tutorial] MSCVCP ERROR FIX
Hi there . I'm a little noob here so I'm just gonna ask my question .
Is there anyway to see that if the cheat is still undetected or no ?? I mean when an update comes and a cheat becomes detected , does that mean that even if I used it before the update I'll still be in danger of VAC ban or no ?
Thanks and sorry for my dumb question
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
Hi there . I'm a little noob here so I'm just gonna ask my question .
Is there anyway to see that if the cheat is still undetected or no ?? I mean when an update comes and a cheat becomes detected , does that mean that even if I used it before the update I'll still be in danger of VAC ban or no ?
Thanks and sorry for my dumb question
atm the cheat is undetected. No u will not get vac.
Quote Originally Posted by frux0 View Post
atm the cheat is undetected. No u will not get vac.
OK thanks a lot
sweet release
Quote Originally Posted by sultanf View Post
sweet release
No problem!

- - - Updated - - -

Would you guys like to have ESP also?
Quote Originally Posted by frux0 View Post
No problem!

- - - Updated - - -

Would you guys like to have ESP also?
I feel like an ESP should be separate, just having a trigger bot makes it much harder for over watch to ban you seen as though you don't have extra sensory perception. With an ESP people have the tendency to pre fire, follow through walls and avoid players remarkably well.
Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic_PC View Post
I feel like an ESP should be separate, just having a trigger bot makes it much harder for over watch to ban you seen as though you don't have extra sensory perception. With an ESP people have the tendency to pre fire, follow through walls and avoid players remarkably well.
Thanks for your input. I will consider making the ESP separate.
What mean lanmode and triggerburst in config ^^ ?
Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?