Thumbs upHunter's Vouch Thread

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Hunter's Vouch Thread
Welcome To My Vouch Thread!

If you've made a successful deal with me, please leave a vouch below in the following template:

Code:
Date: (MM/DD/YY)
Other person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling thread (URL):
Optional:
Very great transaction, ez and smooth B) no problems even sent me a little extra! : ^ )
Date: 01/28/17.
Other person involved: N/A.
Item that has been sold/traded: BTC for PP.
Selling thread (URL): None, casual trade.
Optional: It's always a pleasure dealing with Hunter and this was as well. It was a smooth transaction and I would highly recommend trading/dealing with this individual.
Date: 1/25/17.
Other person involved: N/A.
Item that has been sold/traded: $30 USD Paypal for $26 BTC.
Selling thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1216789.
Optional: I went first, nice and friendly.
Date: 01/29/17
Other person involved: N/A.
Item that has been sold/traded: BTC for PP.
Selling thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1220458
Optional: Once again it was a pleasure dealing with Hunter. Another smooth transaction involving a BTC for PayPal exchange and I would highly recommend trading/dealing with this individual.
Date: 01/28/17
Other person involved: N/A
Item that has been sold/traded: $20 PSN CODE
Selling thread (URL): N/A - Casual trade completed via Skype
Optional: Went first and no problems at all
Date: (02/28/17)
Other person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded: Fitbit Alta
Selling thread: mpgh(dot)net/forum/showthread(dot)php?t=1230964
Optional: Incredible Support, Thanks :-)
Date: (MM/DD/YY) 02-28-2017
Other person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded: Fitbit Charge HR replacement link
Selling thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1230964
Optional: I went first; he gave working link a minute or so after I sent payment.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?