Injection Problems

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Injection Problems
I've tried a few injectors lately and I noticed that AVA is tricky to inject into.
First of all, when I'm playing and I look in the process list, there is no actual process in the list, and it always fails to inject, using PerX or Valkyrie. The one time Valkyrie did infact inject successfully, I press Delete in-game and nothing happens. (MPGH Public Hack)

I am running Windows XP.
Does anyone know if I'm forgetting something?
Auto-Inject it
It is auto-injecting...
Odd the injector that comes with it works fine for me.
The only thing I can recommend is finding another injector.
NO ! Auto Inject was bugged, try manually, for me works perfect every time and i do MANUALLY.
Quote Originally Posted by bueeno View Post
NO ! Auto Inject was bugged, try manually, for me works perfect every time and i do MANUALLY.
Bugged? What OS are you using.. Im using Vista 32bit and auto-inject works fine for me. This guy is using XP... Search for another injector, there are a billion working injectors around CA section
Same problem, I can't find a process to inject it too..
Quote Originally Posted by ColdHero View Post
Same problem, I can't find a process to inject it too..
the process only comes up right about when the game is about to start
I injected manually without the injector closing after injecting and everything works fine, although I cannot talk while using the hack.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us