QuestionInjecting Problem.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Injecting Problem.
Ok..

I'm having a problem with injecting .dll files into my crossfire.exe, whatever injector I run, it says the file is injected but when I press the hotkeys for the hacks to work ingame the game doesn't respond, except for one hack I use but I can't mention that one, it would be advertising.

So, what could be the cause of this?

I'm running Windows XP SP2 professional, I've got DirectX9 and .net framework 2.0 installed.

Please help.

Thanks.
Get directX 10 or w/e the LASTEST one is.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Get directX 10 or w/e the LASTEST one is.
yeah what he said...

wolf is the vip good?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Get directX 10 or w/e the LASTEST one is.
Ok thanks. I thought I had the latest one installed but I was wrong.

Close pls.
Meh, atm its iffy. Better than pubs but not super amazing... Warrock is another matter, its fucking epic.
if your have windowz vista run as admin xd
HAHAHA WY AM I LAUGHING/
try to disable ur firewall and try get net.framework 3.5
are you sure your using NUMPAD hotkeys if on laptop? mabey its the OS ur one
he already solved his problem. it was the direct x.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us