OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 721–735 of 739 · Page 49 of 50
Quote Originally Posted by darkbow3232 View Post
Works it on FACEIT or ESEA ?!?! pls someone ! )
Or CEVO...
@Merccy2 Can you please update this hack to the latest version (2.4.0)? According to PP's changelog, it should be more responsive and it fixes a couple of bugs. The offset detection needs to be updated too.

Thanks in advance. You're the best!
Quote Originally Posted by ezhaxezlife View Post
@Merccy2 Can you please update this hack to the latest version (2.4.0)? According to PP's changelog, it should be more responsive and it fixes a couple of bugs. The offset detection needs to be updated too.

Thanks in advance. You're the best!
bruh, can you link the thread where i can download the latest version?
Quote Originally Posted by ezhaxezlife View Post
@Merccy2 Can you please update this hack to the latest version (2.4.0)? According to PP's changelog, it should be more responsive and it fixes a couple of bugs. The offset detection needs to be updated too.

Thanks in advance. You're the best!
I dont have his source.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
I dont have his source.
but have you updated this one or you will make a new thered for aimbot too?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Bronzeboy View Post
but have you updated this one or you will make a new thered for aimbot too?

Thanks
I haven't updated it yet but I will sometime.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
I haven't updated it yet but I will sometime.
Does this still work?
undetected? This hack have a auto update ?
UNDETECTED !
Can some1 confirm that it is undetected instead of spamming unconfirm info like "UNDETECTEDDDD"
Posts 721–735 of 739 · Page 49 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us