QuestionSolvedAutoSoup?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
AutoSoup?
Could someone be willing to give me a code for AutoSoup I have looked all over the internet for a code that would work but none of them do! So if someone would be nice and give me a code for AutoSoup that would be very appreciated! Also I am new to scripting so please go easy on me.
Loop through inventory, find soup. Get soup to hotbar. Select soup on hotbar, simulate mouse via robot or something else class and simulate right click hold. Switch to weapon or something. This is how it was used to be done. Now I dont know most modern method but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by mariocar24 View Post
Also I am new to scripting so please go easy on me.
Java is a programming language. You do not Script in it. You program with it.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us