CoolOutdatedUpdated Visual Tool!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Updated Visual Tool!
Hey guys I made this a few days ago after people started to get banned from my other tool :/ This one is a bit cleaner and better functioning!
So in this one I added a bit of code so that the program reads a .txt file from a url This is so I can put in the bottom of the program the detection status. I did this because a lot of people continued using my tool long after it was marked outdated and got banned because of this :/ the code reaches out to this URL in case anyone wants to see it https://*****************/document/d/1...it?usp=sharingⓘ I still recommend you check the site daily as I might not update it in time or may be on holiday. At any rate use this at your own risk you may get banned but so long as you are careful you should be fine.

Features:
+UAV Hack (now with bigger FOV and enemy direction)
+Wall Hack
+ESP
+ESP Predator Mode
+Black Color Map
+White Color Map
+Turn FX On Or Off
+Turn FOG On Or Off
+Drugs
+Specular Map (looks awesome with drug mode)
+FPS Unlocker
+Pro Mod

Known Bug:
You may have to click "Turn ESP Off" Button a few times
ESP is buggy (kill cams are bugged)

How To:
You better thank me or ill stop making hacks for this game >.>

IF SOME FEATURE DO NOT WORK:

For example if uav is not working then select Recalculate address plus and type &HA20 if this does not work try minus &HA20
This should fix your problems if not add me on skype:



Pictures:



















Ill add some more pictures of the UAV and stuff later when im not lazy lol

Virus Scans:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...184353b60561deⓘ

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1425168181/ⓘ
dolan_mpgh.net.rar156 KB · 371 downloads 1/57 malicious
File appears safe, use at your own risk.

//Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
File appears safe, use at your own risk.

//Approved .
It's not safe.
Trust me.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post


It's not safe.
Trust me.
What do you mean ? PM Me.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


What do you mean ? PM Me.
He means anything that is not an external hack is unsafe
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


What do you mean ? PM Me.
I mean there's a virus in this.

Do not trust.
He's infecting users.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post


I mean there's a virus in this.

Do not trust.
He's infecting users.
lol thats not cool, Theirs no virus lol
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post


I mean there's a virus in this.

Do not trust.
He's infecting users.
Where? I double checked it.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


Where? I double checked it.
Hes messing with you if you want I can send you source.
my ESP work but thats about it Recal addresses don't work me plus or minus but good work man!
i just need to know how i fix this
Quote Originally Posted by porkchopped View Post
my ESP work but thats about it Recal addresses don't work me plus or minus but good work man!
i just need to know how i fix this
try deleting your config_mp.cfg or add me on skype
UAV doesn't work even after I manually calculate the address to &HA20
Quote Originally Posted by MotherFragger View Post
UAV doesn't work even after I manually calculate the address to &HA20
add me on skype
I got it working i just use minus &Ha20 i use uav, esp(predator, if some how your getting only one redbox then wait for the next game)

*note it takes awhile for the hax to come on sometimes you have to wait for next game
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?