CS GO HELP

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CS GO HELP
How long is a global cooldown majorly disruptive for it happened about a week a go i have not been vac banned because it has not shown on my profile.
Global Cooldown used to be 388 days, they are now permanent.
iv not got a vac ban
Global cooldown is a OW Ban be happy its not a vac ban atleast
u hacked. u were obvious. u got OWed. deal with it.
Hopefully You were smart enough to do it on a Smurf account i hope Never use hacks on your main
Step 1 : Think twice before doing this
Step 2 : Add me on Skype
Step 3 : Talk with me about the wanted subject
Step 4 : Transfer 25$ Dollars to my paypal (wich shall be given on skype)
Step 5 : I Shall hack the Valve server to unbann you !~


Step 6 : Fuck step 6 no one cares about step 6 jesus.














Step 7 : Post on this forum you followed all the above steps
Step 8 : Copy and paste the following text: 'I followed all above steps. I have now been scammed and feel like and complete idiot. I have learned from my mistakes and I understand that theire is no way to undo a VAC ban from now on.
Perma ban.

//Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us