DetectedMulti Hack Tool [External]

Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
Who's is it a different forum?
Quote Originally Posted by Monster711 View Post
no i dont make this
*NVM* I found it posted by original on other forum (**) you have permission from him to post it here?
How does the "unlock all"?
How it works the "unlock all"?
Quote Originally Posted by gusdnide View Post
How does the "unlock all"?
How it works the "unlock all"?
Just tested unlock all what it did for me was if it is turned on and you die then go to loadout you can choose anything until you turn unlock all off or exit the game but for me when I chose a gun I didn't have it set my player with no weapons.
Quote Originally Posted by mChaw243 View Post
Just tested unlock all what it did for me was if it is turned on and you die then go to loadout you can choose anything until you turn unlock all off or exit the game but for me when I chose a gun I didn't have it set my player with no weapons.
Unlock all basically works like this:
• You unlock all weapons in single-player
• You unlock all camos in multiplayer.
• You unlock all attachments in multiplayer.

Do not try using weapons you haven't actually unlocked on multi-player, your character will be without a weapon and you can't do anything.
ALERT! Do not equip any DICE dev camos, you will get insta-banned.
hi, I download the hack tool 3.0 and I run it except that it does not bring any change to jeu.quand I do not run the game in full screen there is the mod but changing the game and when I run BF4 in full screen disappears mod can you help me please
Quote Originally Posted by stavish1313 View Post
Keep spawning in without a gun sometimes, and sometimes invisible..
Do not use weapons which you haven't actually unlocked. Only use attachments and camo.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Legend View Post
hi, I download the hack tool 3.0 and I run it except that it does not bring any change to jeu.quand I do not run the game in full screen there is the mod but changing the game and when I run BF4 in full screen disappears mod can you help me please
Run the game.
When in spawn menu do Alt+Enter to go windowed mode.
Double-click the top title of the game windows to enlarge it.
Open the hack.
Spawn in.
Use arrow keys to change options.
Press F1 when done.
Play.
Keep spawning in without a gun sometimes, and sometimes invisible..
Some reason it says, .net framework pop up comes up and makes me quit the program. anyone else getting that?
Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnee25 View Post
Some reason it says, .net framework pop up comes up and makes me quit the program. anyone else getting that?
Update your .NET Framework, obviously.
you don't have the permission to upload this hack in another forum..
Using this, my FPS drops from 60 to 19-20, making it useless. Any help on this, would be great.
Black screen WTF Please someone help?

- - - Updated - - -
@Ceelker Please help us.
This is my hack!
Quote Originally Posted by techelpr View Post
This is my hack!
k, please fix your hax.
Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us