DetectedMulti Hack Tool [External]

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
Hack works perfectly but the overlay doesnt... like I can tab out select the program select different hacks butr the overlay just hides itself when I go back into battlefield, yes I'm running in windows, not borderless or fullscreen, tried both, framwork is up to date, hacks work, besides esp, map, health, ect ofc, due to it being hidden under my battlefield, I'd be fine with moving it to another monitor and just using the minimap but it's click through, very stumped please help?
How do I stop marked the look Aim "Head"?

some command to make this change?
Quote Originally Posted by Krustk View Post
How do I stop marked the look Aim "Head"?

some command to make this change?
When on aimbone [Head], just use Right arrow key to change to either [Neck] or [Body]. I recomment neck-aim for snipers or even head-aim. Other weapons are perfect either neck or body.
Quote Originally Posted by Ceelker View Post


When on aimbone [Head], just use Right arrow key to change to either [Neck] or [Body]. I recomment neck-aim for snipers or even head-aim. Other weapons are perfect either neck or body.
thank you very much.
okay or naw?
Quote Originally Posted by yhahacker View Post
Black screen WTF Please someone help?

- - - Updated - - -
@Ceelker Please help us.
I'm doing my best on my own expierience. I haven't had any major issues myself, so I'm unable to help you on that.
Anyone else getting massive Frame drops when using this hack? Mine shrink to 19-20 for some reason. Even if I turn off every feature. It's so weird. I usually get 60 FPS flat.
where is the settings i cant chang the aimbot settings
I felt a FPS drops at least about 3 times while playing. But I do not know if it really is Soft. Before placing it was normal.

Friend be sure to update the hack as this is the best we've seen so far.
The best bf4 hack out here pls keep it updated man <3f
wall and esp and bones not found :S
I was using box ESP with mostly head-aim and either sniping or no-spread handgunning and everyone was mad. Still had a full 64 player server for 6 hours straight.
Rank 32, unlocked all Assault rifles, Snipers and Handguns, got fairfight banned just 5 minutes ago.
Profile here if interested: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...1053305250/pc/

Time to activate another Game Time!
not even had time to play, immediately ban!!! Game disconnected: you were excluded PunkBuster. State the reason: PunkBuster kicked player '******' (for 99999 minutes) ... Player ******i kicked by ACI LiveSecure for ACI-PB-VIOLATION-50784 [Admin Decision]
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us