ArrowOutdatedTehepicfords Skidded EventHandler Injector

Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by sageypapa View Post
Holy shit



That's pretty smart or i am just a noob and it is used alot.
I have never seen anyone use it, so I guess

Quote Originally Posted by SemenCZ View Post
Game crashes when the server have infiSHIT... Any solution to add bypass for InfiSHIT or something?
It's hard to bypass. However if you do what _Jackoby says I think that bypasses the EH Check. although some scripts are still detected...
Quote Originally Posted by tehepicford View Post
I have never seen anyone use it, so I guess
Yeah i read that line and lol'd because of how simple but yet effective that can be
Quote Originally Posted by sageypapa View Post
Yeah i read that line and lol'd because of how simple but yet effective that can be
How can i make this "1.dta" and what features got this hack?
Please help its saying script 1.dta not found.
Pleas help!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by minann1337 View Post
How can i make this "1.dta" and what features got this hack?
Please help its saying script 1.dta not found.
Pleas help!!!!
I'm assuming you have 'File Extensions' turned off in windows...

Go to Notepad, paste your script in to Notepad. File > Save As > Save it in the ArmA Directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma
will be in a place like that...
File name '1.dta' and remove the .txt from the end. Save as type 'All Files' then try again.
Don't you just love it. You give free cheat, plenty of information and even a step by step tutorial.

Yet these kids get stuck trying to create what is essentially a .txt document with a different extension. Un-fucking-believable.
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
Don't you just love it. You give free cheat, plenty of information and even a step by step tutorial.

Yet these kids get stuck trying to create what is essentially a .txt document with a different extension. Un-fucking-believable.
Jme I go to school for IT, this girl who was in my class didn't know how to cut & paste. It's Unbelievable xD
I dont have a script i will use it from "picford" and i download a3 eventhandler so what i shoud do? Go to Notepad, paste your script in to Notepad
I cant why i dont have no script i was thinking a3 is a script is it not a script?!
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
Don't you just love it. You give free cheat, plenty of information and even a step by step tutorial.

Yet these kids get stuck trying to create what is essentially a .txt document with a different extension. Un-fucking-believable.
I try to be patient with these guys, I try to help with the more complex issues with this method.
But when people cant do this? I give up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minann1337 View Post
I dont have a script i will use it from "picford" and i download a3 eventhandler so what i shoud do? Go to Notepad, paste your script in to Notepad
I cant why i dont have no script i was thinking a3 is a script is it not a script?!
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+change+a...n+in+windows.#

EDIT:
I thought thought you meant you didn't know how to change a file extension...
This is next level retard.
I try this.. and features from the hack?
İ recently started arma.İ have a question.you said inject in menu but i dont understand which one .İn editor i entered game and try it didnt work.But inject it in main menu it worked.What is the menu after joining a game.Bluefor,opfor screen?İ dont want to banned for no reason sorry for bad english.
Quote Originally Posted by fehanfe View Post
İ recently started arma.İ have a question.you said inject in menu but i dont understand which one .İn editor i entered game and try it didnt work.But inject it in main menu it worked.What is the menu after joining a game.Bluefor,opfor screen?İ dont want to banned for no reason sorry for bad english.
The 'main menu' the screen that you select Play > Multiplayer etc.
Quote Originally Posted by fehanfe View Post
İ dont want to banned for no reason sorry for bad english.
Generally speaking, and this is the same for pretty much all games. When people talk about doing things "at main" or "in the main menu", all it really means is...

After the game has loaded
and
Before you join a server
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post


Generally speaking, and this is the same for pretty much all games. When people talk about doing things "at main" or "in the main menu", all it really means is...

After the game has loaded
and
Before you join a server
Hey mate i really like your work and i really like epoch so i was wondering do you have a hack menu for Epoch mod that i can buy or are you going to release a new epoch menu and if so when can i contact you to buy an epoch menu
Am inject with extream injection in main menu arma 3 and i got nothing anyone can help me please.
i dont understand what your .dll do when we inject it ?

- - - Updated - - -

1. Create a script in the ArmA 3 Directory. ok
2. Name it "1.dta" without quotes ok
3. Open ArmA and join a game ---> Be in a server step 4 say in a menu ? hmmm when we press escape in a game server ?
4. Inject (in menu is best) --> in arma 3 main menu or ?
5. Press DELETE (in game) ---- > what do you mean by "delete" ?
6. Open your inventory ok
7. Whalla it is executed! ok
Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?