MPGH AVA "King" Competition

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
im king lol
More like too scared
Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
More like too scared
?
I can whip yo ass back outside your house.
You need fresh air, yazz.
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
No.
I was too lazy to play.
So, I gave him the pleasure.
Aw ok ...
Quote Originally Posted by bueeno View Post
Aw ok ...
Therapeutically, I AM THE KING!
Muahaha.
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
Therapeutically, I AM THE KING!
Muahaha.
Bwahaha fear the king yo.
I will be the Prince !
Zak, no offence but I saw one of your posts in the General Section and your like 13? Also, about your silly fresh air comments, Look at who has the 53% activity.
@bueeno, BR
Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
Zak, no offence but I saw one of your posts in the General Section and your like 13? Also, about your silly fresh air comments, Look at who has the 53% activity.
@bueeno, BR
I am 14.
Offline on weekdays.
Online madness on weekends.
Trust me, I have a life.
Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
Zak, no offence but I saw one of your posts in the General Section and your like 13? Also, about your silly fresh air comments, Look at who has the 53% activity.
@bueeno, BR
Put that hide smile on your ..
I'll take your word for it, but 60%? Really, use your weekends better.
Put that "hide smile" on my drugs?
Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
Put that "hide smile" on my drugs?
Nearly so
Your a silly one bueeno
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?