Warrock weapon hack
people can see your no spread unless its vip so becareful
not if im sneaky with my no spread
ppl call me out for hacker but no ban for me (not yet)
ppl call me out for hacker but no ban for me (not yet)
does winchester hack do any damage or its useles
is it a weapon hack or a winchester hack? if its just winchester it might work not sure but if its in a weapon hack pack it wont (unless maybe vip lol idk)
Okay everybody thanks! Now I know not to waste any more time 

wep hack dont hame dmg only shot gun make dmg
so winchester does damage
dp
lol wep hack was patched years ago only visual now works which cant get patched lol
lol i guess it got patched lol
lol i guess it got patched lol

I believe that the Winchester is the only fully working gun that you can hack. You can also hack the flashbangs.
weapon hacks are still there if we can make.
I can remember that Winchester and p90 work.
I never heard of the P90 working, all I ever saw was the Winchester and the Flashbang
This thread is closed for replies.
