Warrock weapon hack

Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
Ok, but the ratio of time:final product just isn't worth the effort. You are better off just legit buying the guns.
I had a p90 and winchester by hack.
Edit:dual scorpions too. all done damage
Quote Originally Posted by schokk21 View Post
I had a p90 and winchester by hack.
Edit:dual scorpions too. all done damage
Oh, well that's cool. I only had the Winchester and the Flashbang from weapon hacks. Nothing else did any damage.
I remember 1 year i had a VIP and i had all the korean gun (with dommage)
That is useless though. None of us play Korean Warrock.
I Haven't seen a weapon hack in quite a long time.
try this
Try to figure something in this.. This Ant a hack :P if it was it would be cool
i think you need to post a virus scan
It still needs to be approved first anyways, and it wont without a virus scan. I don't even see the point for weapon hacks, I would rather just buy a gun, a lot easier, and you cant get banned for that
Weapon hack is NOT possible since a long time, because of code changes in warrock.exe

If someone claims they have it, they are lying or it's a keylogger. It's not possible! Even winchester.

(But invisible px items are possible such as flash/m14/smoke)
Ok, that explains why I've only seen those three weapons lately.
Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us