ArrowDetectedMulti Hack Tool [External]

Posts 46–60 of 95 · Page 4 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by techelpr View Post
Be careful, using ESP to walk right up to campers when you shouldn't know where they are will get you FairFight banned.
I have been. I wear good headphones so I can hear gunshots very well. as well as I don't make my k/d ungodly like I have seen some hackers do
Im having trouble starting the hack, i have read recent posts and still are not helping
This is my parameters
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\Source\bin\Release\Multi Tool.vshost.exe" +aimbot +espbox -showmenu
Is there something ive done wrong?
i have put the shortcut on the desktop and once bf4 is open and in borderless i open the shortuct and then says stopped working...
Quote Originally Posted by stoney2g View Post
Im having trouble starting the hack, i have read recent posts and still are not helping
This is my parameters
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\Source\bin\Release\Multi Tool.vshost.exe" +aimbot +espbox -showmenu
Is there something ive done wrong?
i have put the shortcut on the desktop and once bf4 is open and in borderless i open the shortuct and then says stopped working...
Try to move the hack to your documents (just an example), it may be because the hack is in a bad place
Quote Originally Posted by stoney2g View Post
Im having trouble starting the hack, i have read recent posts and still are not helping
This is my parameters
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\Source\bin\Release\Multi Tool.vshost.exe" +aimbot +espbox -showmenu
Is there something ive done wrong?
i have put the shortcut on the desktop and once bf4 is open and in borderless i open the shortuct and then says stopped working...
WTF!!! Multi Tool.vshost.exe is NOT the hack. MultiTool.exe is what it should say. Did you even compile the source? Do you know ANYTHING about programming? If no, use the pre-compiled version. It is also VERY STUPID to put the hack in your BF4 directory. Put it on your desktop or something. Using the compiled source won't even work without the Sharp files. Just download the 3.1 version and put the folder in your documents. Then do the same thing with your shortcut.
While i'm aiming the aimbot doesn't work, how to aimbot ? Plz
Quote Originally Posted by scaniaGaming View Post
While i'm aiming the aimbot doesn't work, how to aimbot ? Plz
Are the aimbot on? (f1 brings up the settings)
What part of body have you marked the target?
Are the player in a vehicle?
Are the player visible with the part you have chosen? (if the player is behind a wall etc you wont get aim on him, the same if you have chosen body and his head is just sticking out)
Should I be careful with how much I use aimbot? I'm always using it to the body, but I feel like Fairfight can see how I am turning fast like if 2 ppl are in the way..
Quote Originally Posted by coolman2950 View Post
Should I be careful with how much I use aimbot? I'm always using it to the body, but I feel like Fairfight can see how I am turning fast like if 2 ppl are in the way..
Use with cauction.
Dont get a to insane k/d many times in a row, get a k/d that is near your rank
how detectable is this?
I have been using everything but the aimbot and have not been called out yet.
how to use?

- - - Updated - - -

how do i inject hacks show up but nothing happens

- - - Updated - - -

amazing hack ik how to use now ty soo much
i put the hack folder in my documents,

sent a shortcut to my desktop,

target = "C:\Users\Danny\Documents\MultiHack-Tool-v3.1\Multi Tool.exe" +aimbot +radar +espbox +showmenu
also tried -showmenu

went into windows mode and borderless mode, nothing.

what am i doing wrong ?


the cmd does close when bf4 launches, so i guess its detecting it alright..
Quote Originally Posted by Dannyk90 View Post
i put the hack folder in my documents,

sent a shortcut to my desktop,

target = "C:\Users\Danny\Documents\MultiHack-Tool-v3.1\Multi Tool.exe" +aimbot +radar +espbox +showmenu
also tried -showmenu

went into windows mode and borderless mode, nothing.

what am i doing wrong ?


the cmd does close when bf4 launches, so i guess its detecting it alright..
When im on the deploy screen, I then load up the multihack tool. it shows the cmd but then closes and everything opens up. make sure you're in the game, on the deploy screen before loading it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Crysin View Post
When im on the deploy screen, I then load up the multihack tool. it shows the cmd but then closes and everything opens up. make sure you're in the game, on the deploy screen before loading it up.
ah ha thats it ! thanks
Posts 46–60 of 95 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us