ArrowDetectedMulti Hack Tool [External]

Posts 61–75 of 95 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Dannyk90 View Post
ah ha thats it ! thanks
Actually, you should be able to launch the hack as soon as the game starts. Not sure what is causing your issue. Most support for this hack is offered on another site. Just google it. Not hard to find.
Quote Originally Posted by techelpr View Post
Actually, you should be able to launch the hack as soon as the game starts. Not sure what is causing your issue. Most support for this hack is offered on another site. Just google it. Not hard to find.
I was opening the multi tool first before BF4.

No one said anything about opening BF4 first and then open the multi tool lol.
no ban ppbans?
Quote Originally Posted by Dannyk90 View Post
I was opening the multi tool first before BF4.

No one said anything about opening BF4 first and then open the multi tool lol.
You can open it before BF4. It will just wait for the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pepeca View Post
no ban ppbans?
Nope. Still undetected.
how fast does these hacks usually gets detected?
Quote Originally Posted by koshaan View Post
how fast does these hacks usually gets detected?
Usually about a week. I am watching the pbsigs and will update the main thread when it is detected. (Main thread is on another site.)
Quote Originally Posted by techelpr View Post
Usually about a week. I am watching the pbsigs and will update the main thread when it is detected. (Main thread is on another site.)
I saw in game chat PB banned someone using multi tool hack, funnily enough I was using it too and I didnt get banned. Not sure what to make of that.
I turn off the physics hacks (they dont do anything anyway).

What is the link for main thread ?
also -nogravity or -gravity will not turn gravity hack off on startup
Quote Originally Posted by techelpr View Post
Usually about a week. I am watching the pbsigs and will update the main thread when it is detected. (Main thread is on another site.)


When you are a bystander watching my screen, what will he see? Sperm or the boxes only if you are with AIM and aiming the gun moving quickly?
Quote Originally Posted by Krustk View Post
When you are a bystander watching my screen, what will he see? Sperm or the boxes only if you are with AIM and aiming the gun moving quickly?
Spectators will see nothing. As soon as you are spectated the hack will auto disable aimbot.
Thanks Bro. The Best Tool ever <3. Make u uptades for that ?
how do i change the aimbot from body to head
nice cheat, but is punkbuster screenshot off?
Quote Originally Posted by GolemBumser View Post
nice cheat, but is punkbuster screenshot off?
It is an external overlay. No screenshot blocker needed.
Quote Originally Posted by techelpr View Post
It is an external overlay. No screenshot blocker needed.
Hey bud, would you kindly check your pm's?
Posts 61–75 of 95 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?