ArrowDetectedMulti Hack Tool [External]

Posts 76–90 of 95 · Page 6 of 7
This hack works great for me but I get punkbuster permanent banned from one server

but hack still works on other servers
Quote Originally Posted by zynrae View Post
This hack works great for me but I get punkbuster permanent banned from one server

but hack still works on other servers
Yep. RAGE hacking will get you banned from servers but not a global PB ban. The moment this hack is detected I will upload a new version that is undetected.
not for use in fullscreen?
isn't in fullscreen, borderless mode, i open hack, chose the options, when i press on BF4 (already opened), the hack doesnt show nothing, like it went to the "background"... so the only thing it works is the aimbot
I tried it but it freezes my game.. any help??
Quote Originally Posted by erionbeta View Post
I tried it but it freezes my game.. any help??
Support is offered in the main thread. (Located elsewhere.)
No No, I would like to know if you have to do the hack work in fullscreen mode.
Quote Originally Posted by Ekos View Post
No No, I would like to know if you have to do the hack work in fullscreen mode.
You must use borderless for this to work.
when will the new hack relese?
Perfect! i LOVE the Unlockall hack! <3

Edit:
It doesnt work.. nvm
why i always disconnect by sever and said" initialization failed" when i opened the hack?
Thanks! Works great!
Friend, you may be experiencing, the hack is working regular playing after a while it just opens a window informing error in BF4 and needs to close, as I have visual studio intalled ask if I want to debug the same game so the game is closed.

This only occurs with the hack if normal play without it does not present this problem.


tks.
HACK IS DETECTED!!! DO NOT USE!!!
Posts 76–90 of 95 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us