Haze's Text Tutorial

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Haze's Text Tutorial
Just a tutorial I made while I was bored and had access to a computer.



Simple and easy tutorial ,
Saw this on Noobms.
You goto Fagex :O?
Nice text tut man, love how it's short and simple yet a good looking outcome.
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
You goto Fagex :O?
Nice text tut man, love how it's short and simple yet a good looking outcome.
Yeah I'm Haze, I used to be mod on Fagex.
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Yeah I'm Haze, I used to be mod on Fagex.
Really, nice mang. I used to go to forums like that, but I never really liked Runescape so I got bored.
tytyty...simple easy like dani said, i've been needing a text tut for ages, but there all like 100 steps and doesn't really look that awesome...
well, i already knew all of this but i guess you could all my sig an outcome... lawl
I like how simple and creative it is
Easy, Simple, yet effective Tutorial,

TYVM Haze
My haze
nice tut man, simple yet efective
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us