how to find UAV pointer

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
how to find UAV pointer
I want to find UAV hack pointer.
I saw other thread and I know how to search with CE.
First , scan 112 or 48 , When used uav next scan bigger than 1000.
This method is correct? Which scantype should I set? I dont know.
If someone knows how to search UAV pointer,tell me.
Quote Originally Posted by Rasalins View Post
I want to find UAV hack pointer.
I saw other thread and I know how to search with CE.
First , scan 112 or 48 , When used uav next scan bigger than 1000.
This method is correct? Which scantype should I set? I dont know.
If someone knows how to search UAV pointer,tell me.
U have bypass for CE?
Quote Originally Posted by Rasalins View Post
I want to find UAV hack pointer.
I saw other thread and I know how to search with CE.
First , scan 112 or 48 , When used uav next scan bigger than 1000.
This method is correct? Which scantype should I set? I dont know.
If someone knows how to search UAV pointer,tell me.
You're correct, this method was used when DEATHL found UAV.. but I don't think this values are still the same, you could try and see what happens
Quote Originally Posted by Rasalins View Post
I want to find UAV hack pointer.
I saw other thread and I know how to search with CE.
First , scan 112 or 48 , When used uav next scan bigger than 1000.
This method is correct? Which scantype should I set? I dont know.
If someone knows how to search UAV pointer,tell me.
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
You're correct, this method was used when DEATHL found UAV.. but I don't think this values are still the same, you could try and see what happens
I think you can toggle UAV on a single pawn, by finding the offset to the bit which says if pawn is UAVed or not.
Thank you for your reply.
I was thinking value type of UAV is byte.
value of UAV on/off is bit type?
Do I have to set bit type when search UAV pointer?
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post




I think you can toggle UAV on a single pawn, by finding the offset to the bit which says if pawn is UAVed or not.
Yeah, but he is talking about UAVing all players, I think he can find the UAV on a single player and then find the player array to make it on all
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post




I think you can toggle UAV on a single pawn, by finding the offset to the bit which says if pawn is UAVed or not.
You can't find an offset to a bit...
But yea with the correct offsets you are able to do this (The correct bit must be accessed with the OR/XOR operators).
With a SDK it's way easier tho.
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

You can't find an offset to a bit...
But yea with the correct offsets you are able to do this (The correct bit must be accessed with the OR/XOR operators).
With a SDK it's way easier tho.
I meant offset to the byte, but you need the index of the bit(0-7). Then use the truth tables and the bitwise operators to set that individual bit to true or false.
And yeah I've made it with the SDK, it's a lot easier.
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


I meant offset to the byte, but you need the index of the bit(0-7). Then use the truth tables and the bitwise operators to set that individual bit to true or false.
And yeah I've made it with the SDK, it's a lot easier.
I just released a small example source for it: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=929429
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


Actually, I prefer to use the function, instead of editing it like that. ^^
I'm pretty sure not everyone wants to UAV people server sided...
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


Actually, I prefer to use the function, instead of editing it like that. ^^
This way is just like stealing something without the sirens fuck you up xD.
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

I'm pretty sure not everyone wants to UAV people server sided...
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
This way is just like stealing something without the sirens fuck you up xD.
This is true, but honestly, that way it makes the game wayy more fun.
that means you create a uav hack and share it with us????
The coders are back...

Could this be the rebirth of a new era?!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?